Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Scrappin' around.....

I have been doing a wee bit of scrap booking, among other things. I am getting ready for a card class I will be holding in my workshop this Friday evening. I am also working on some pages for an upcoming scrap booking class I will be holding soon.

In this scrap booking class, we will meet once a month, have some food, some laughs and work on some pages! The pages we will create will be using a specific group of papers for that month, and in the end, you will have a complete album to enjoy!

Here is a sample of some of the pages for January and February!

January, winter Cheer!


February Sweet Valentine!



If you think you may be interested in joining a once a month class like this, please let me know!

Today I find myself daydreaming of the sun shining on my face, the heat on my body and the beautiful fresh aroma that spring brings with it! I can't wait to get into the garden, dig my dirt, plant some veggies, even pull out those weeds! Every year at this time, I dream of a beautiful yard in bloom, fresh smelling grass, beautiful backyard lights, warm summer fires and fresh fruit! All I have right now is this picture to help me dream......

A beautiful red poppy from my front flower bed.


Spring will be here soon!

Have a great Wednesday everyone!

Tannis

No comments:

Post a Comment