Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sweet Valentine

I have been keeping pretty busy getting ready for an upcoming sale. Valentine's Day goodies it is! Truth be known, I am not a fan of Valentine's Day. You see, my birthday is the next day. When I was in school, any boy who liked me would give me a Valentine's birthday card. I always thought that if they really liked me, I should get a Valentine's card on Valentine's Day and a birthday card the next day on my birthday. I didn't think that was unreasonable. It is in fact, two separate days!

As I got older, I always hated going for dinner on my birthday and having to fight to get into a restaurant. Seemed so many people didn't want to be bothered making  a reservation for Valentine's Day, so they would go the next day!

Now it is a subdued affair! I like to decorate my craft area, make goodies for my Haley and Dave, and bake for Haley's classroom. Easy. And as I get older, I don't care so much if it is my birthday!

So this is just some of what I have been up to making......



These hold a packet of hot chocolate, a lollipop and a Valentine pencil. Great for kids!


Maybe this for our lovers!



And this is what my Valentines craft table looks like! I am getting my display ready for my sale on Feb 5th and 6th!

I am working on some Valentine scrap booking pages, I will post those next!

What are you planning on creating for Valentines Day?

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Tannis

No comments:

Post a Comment