Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Scrapbooking Class

I have six fabulous ladies who come to a monthly scrap booking class, the first Friday night of each month. I make pre-designed pages for them, and then together they work on their pages.

It is a great time for us to chat, laugh, hang out and get to know each other. They don't eat as many snacks as I would like them to, but I will work on that!

Here are some of the pages we have worked on so far. These pages are made using my Creative Memories Cheerful Additions.


I think they turned out quite well. Now all I need to do is add the pictures! Which I will do soon. I am on my way this weekend to a scrap booking retreat, so I am hoping to get lots of work done!

My husband was recently on a trip to Phoenix, and he found a great cat stamp for me. I thought it would look great on a set of tile coasters, so here is a shot of that.


Have a great week everyone!

Tannis

1 comment: