Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Where have I been?

Where have I been, and why haven't I been updating my blog? I have been SICK is where I have been. Down and out with a cold, for a whole week before we leave on our vacation. It SHOULD have been a very busy week, checking off my list of last minute things to do, packing, cleaning, making arrangements! Nearly none of it got done though. I did get my rest, and now, at the end of the weekend, I am starting to feel better. Three more days is what I got! I better get busy.....

I have had to fit in a second scrap booking workshop, and summertime is a great theme! Here are the pages we worked on this past Friday.... I liked them, it was an easy layout to do, but looks fun!



I have also worked on a few cards, here and there......




I am taking a 2 week break from crafting because we are going on a road trip to Kelowna, BC and we plan on driving back through the Kootenays. It should be fun. I am looking forward to spending some quiet time in the mountains, taking in alot of breathtaking views, fresh mountain air, and dipping my feet in many cool lakes, and streams along the way.

Before I go, I just needed to share a video of fabulous border making tool that Creative Memories is coming out with July 1st. I can't wait to do a border class, and I am going to have so much fun designing some great borders with this fabulous new tool. What do you think of it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y57hfrR_Y14

Have a great weekend and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment