Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Blogger, did you fail me?

I am not sure what happened with  my last post, but I noticed that Blogger only published a portion of my post! I downloaded more than the mere 3 or 4 pictures that you saw, that is for sure!

So, what I wanted to share with you, was some of my latest journals...






Some fun cards.....





Some crafty treasures from my trip to the USA! I can't believe some of the great prices I got on some of these things...


I know that I said so much more in my post that somehow seems to have gone missing. Forgive me, I have been very busy and very tired, but I will be back soon with some more!

If you see anything here that you would like to buy, please let me know, before it is all gobbled up at my next sale!

Happy Day, thanks for taking the time to check in!

Tannis

No comments:

Post a Comment