Thursday, November 17, 2011

38 Days Until Christmas

Chocolate filled Christmas ornaments
Yikes! If that number doesn't scare you I don't know what will!

I am full swing into my holiday craft shows, but have not started my Christmas Baking. I am not too worried about it, my last sale is the first weekend in December. After that I am free and clear to bake, bake, bake!

I have two sales this weekend, one in our downtown this Friday at the Hydro Building, the other is this Sunday at Greendell Community Club. Please check out my Cards by Tannis Facebook page for details. If you have not "liked" my page yet, please do so while you are there.

I just wanted to post a few items that I will have at my next two sales....

Gum Ball and Jelly Bean Packs


Mint Chocolates
Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans

Coffe Cup Gift Card Holders



For the pre teen girls, the teenagers, or the ladies who love to write or keep track of their thoughts all in one spot....


Journals, sketchbooks
Teachers Gifts
Recipe books


Coasters
And for the kids. fun, fun, fun.....photo books


And lastly, some stocking stuffers, or office gift ideas. Post it's and hot chocolate sliders!



Of course I will have LOTS of cards too. I hope to see you soon at one of my sales. You can also special order directly with me. I had one friend come up with a great idea and she special ordered desk coasters for everyone in her office. Just ask and I will see if I can do it!

I could not sign off without showing you some cute pictures of my kitty cat Harvey, in all his cuteness. This was him this morning while I was trying to take some pictures!





Oh that Harvey is so cute!!

Thanks for reading and Happy Christmas shopping!

Tannis



No comments:

Post a Comment