Thursday, January 19, 2012

Valentine Treat Ideas

Disclaimer: Just because I am posting some crap about Valentines, does not mean that I actually like the day itself!

So, I have been looking for some uses for my Fiskars Crimper, rather than just my coffee cup gift card holders, and I came across a great idea for Valentines. This is not my idea, I found it here on this blog, so check it out because it is a pretty great blog!



The instructions are great, however, I will change my measurements up a bit, and cut my paper 5.5 x 4 to make better use of a 12 x 12 sheet of paper. For some, I will cut 5.5 x 6, to have a larger tube to fit more candy, or bigger chocolates!

I thought these would be so cute for kids Valentines treats, or for your lover! These are really super easy to make, and I hope that you will try them.

At Christmas, when I was making some of my treat containers, I noticed that if I lay the template flat, it looks like a heart. So with my Stampin up, petal cone die, I decided to make some of these. They don't hold too much, so I didn't make that many.


And this is one of the cards I chose to make, because I love the stamp!

And of course in purple for a different occasion.


That's it for now! Have a super fabulous weekend, and stay warm. Snuggle, wear fuzzy socks, dance, eat soup......just stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment