Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Creative Memories Cakes and Candles

I have been getting ready for my daughters birthday, she's turning twelve! Wow, they don't joke when they say time flies, I can't believe that she is going to be that big!

Her birthday is a month away, but this girl loves birthdays. Her birthday party is done, and that evening she is already dreaming of the next party! Today she was planning out her menu for the party and talking about a new veggie dip she wanted to create and serve. We were sitting outside, it was a beautiful day, so she was thinking of summer menu items. Then she started to talk about her next party already and how she may like to have an evening party outside! The funny thing is, I was thinking the same thing. It will be her welcome into the teen years. The big thirteen.

Anyway, all the party planning inspired me to work on some birthday scrapbooking pages. Not sure if I will use these ones yet for her big day this year. This is using the Creative Memories Cakes and Candles paper.


I also made some cute birthday gift tags with the same paper addition. I placed them on a blue sheet of cardstock, just so it would show up better!





I have definitely been scrap booking more than usual these days! I have two groups who are working on an All About You scrapbook, where we are recording our own personal stories! It has been great, yet challenging all at once! I am really enjoying it, and of course, the journaling is a big part of it, the biggest part actually. It is something I will give my daughter when she is old enough, to learn my story.

I hope to be posting some photos of that very soon!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment