Sunday, April 15, 2012

Altered Clip Boards and More

Wow, I have been absent for a while, but I have definately been working!

I have a few events coming up in April, just in time for Mother's Day. I will share with you some of the things I have been making.

Here are some photos of the clipboards that I have been working on. I have made some chore charts (inspired by trying to get my girl excited and organized and independant at doing her own chores!).





These are inspired by my need to constantly having a list going for groceries, things to do in the day, supplies I need, you name it! I found these wood cut outs of lemons and grapes and carrots at Michaels, with some beautiful brown paper list pads! Check them out!



 Then there is this kind that may just be a pretty gift for someone!



Of course I am always making cards, so here are some of the cards I have been working on. I am always finding paper and stamps that I forgot about, so being inspired by something pretty never seems to be a problem.










Thanks for stopping by, have a lovely week!

Tannis





No comments:

Post a Comment