Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Cats Meow

This is just a quick post today, lots going on! It has been raining like crazy, and I have been scrapbooking like crazy, trying to design an abundance of pages for my All About You Album class.

I just wanted to share a quick something with you.

A few years ago, I made my daughter one of those 12 x 12 Memory Box frames with pictures of our pets. She loved it! Acted (at the time) like it was the best gift ever. Now I only get that reaction from giving her cash and pop star magazines.

I digress!

Two of our beloved pets have since passed on, and we have replaced them with two others. Cats of course. One of them is my buddy Harvey, the other is her "best friend" Angel. These two have a connection that is so wonderful. This cat truly is her confidant, her friend, her companion and her sunshine. My girlie has been bugging me to make another frame for her, of just Angel. So last weekend I took some time to do just that, and I wanted to share it with you. I love the way the pictures of her turned out!

What do you think of it?

This is a great gift idea, if that special someone has a beloved pet!

I have alot of people who have given me feedback about not being able to sign up to follow my blog or not know how to "subscribe" by e mail, so I created a Facebook Page that will update with each post I do. Could you please make your way over to my Facebook Page here, A Pinch of Creativity, "like" it, and share it with your crafty friends? If there is anything you would like to see me post, please let me know!

Happy Crafting, and thanks for stopping by!

Tannis



No comments:

Post a Comment