Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Photo Books

I started making photo books for my daughter when she began her own love of sharing our photos. She always wanted to take our scrapbooks to school to show her friends and teachers. Anyone who has this hobby, knows, it is not a cheap one to have! So I started to make her very own photo books that she could carry around.

As everything, once I started I could not stop! Being Mother's Day soon, I thought that I would make some up for that special day. Here is a peak at some of them!





And of course a Mother's Day card!

I also had some great paper left over from some journals that I made, so I created a few photo books from that! I think I may keep one of these for myself!




All that is needed is to cut some photos and add them! Easy peasy!

The weather is beginning to change, and I know that I will feel that natural shift to craft less and garden and write more! How is it that somehow, there is just not enough time for it all!

Have a wonderful week! Thanks for stopping by.

Tannis

No comments:

Post a Comment