Saturday, January 19, 2013

Valentines is Not Just for Lovers

I don't normally make a big deal out of Valentines. For those who know me, they know it's because my birthday is the next day, and I always feel ripped off. Much like those who have birthdays near Christmas time must feel. It's two separate celebrations people! So don't be going and getting me a Valentine Birthday card!

That being said, Creative Memories did come out with some fantastic new Valentine's paper, that is not so lovey dovey and I really like it. The stickers and embellishments are very Valentine focused however. I do think I did a good job at creating some things that are not so lover focused though. My daughter likes to get Valentines, and she wanted me to make her an album of just her cat Angel. I did that, but of course I could not stop there. So I made some cards that I thought were a mix of both Valentine, and wedding type, as well as some gift tags.

Check them out and let me know what you think!

Photo Book

Cards
Gift Tags
I will also be hosting a workshop, so let me know if that interests you at all. I can do it in your home, or mine.

Thanks for stopping by!

Tannis

1 comment: