Saturday, April 20, 2013

Vintage Style

A friend of mine asked me to make him a wedding card for a wedding that he was attending, today actually! Of course I said YES!

I actually know the bride, and I chose to make some vintage style cards for him to choose from, knowing that this was her style.

Now, vintage is not a style that I work with very often. I do make gift tags at Christmas that are vintage inspired, but that is about it.

Making these wedding cards was going to be a challenge, but I figured I needed to work outside of my comfort zone! It would be good for me....right?

Well here they are....






 
 
 
I was actually happy with the way they came out! I may actually do some more work with vintage!
 
Happy Creativity friends, have a lovely day! Thanks for visiting!
 
Tannis
 
 

2 comments: